Re: Gig recording

They tell me it was VERY loud Os... and it felt pretty intense actually... but volume is a funny beast.. i have actually not done many gigs recently, and I must admit that the loudness threw me a bit, so although I was pretty happy with the gig, and the recording... I can hear that Im forgetting to do a few things, and bothering to do subtle things. For example theres very little POST processing of the loopers here , the distortion of course, but, normally I will be panning stuff, and filtering stuff, and ring modding stuff into different chanels of the mixer to bring up for breaks and changes and transitions.

anyway.. thanks... your comments mean a lot..