Re: Virtual repeater

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 8:47 PM, E Gross <slapbandjam@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Seriously, I  am still a newbie and if you can give an example of
>repeater
> time stretching that would be great.

Best is to borrow one or go somewhere where they have an old Repeater.
Then record something on a  and pitch it down two octaves. That's the
nicest sounding audio artifacts known to mankind. Spice it up with
reversed playback. I never thought about documenting that sound
mangling goody when I had a Repeater, but maybe someone else on this
list did? Many of us still keep Repeaters around. Any one got a
pitched down slow-mo 'peater recorded online?

Per