Re: Virtual Repeater

 I think this is it.

http://www.ivl.com/

So they have some pretty proprietary stuff that is in use in a lot of
other products.  I think this is why the Repeater is now fixed in
amber forever more.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org NEW SITE 3/01/09