Re: introducing myself :)

Rico despite all today I'd say you've been 'embraced' in several ways by this community.  THat all said I'm just now getting to listening to your sample trax on your main dot.com and I really like wohin du willst and
kinderaugen a lot, good energy and ideas.  wohin... very organic to me which is where I tend to go.

Anyhow good stuff and how you say 'vie ghetz' is it, a year of german about a thousand years ago and hope I said 'how goes it' or did I say the your mother looks like a ... (jokes! I hope).

Greetings from Brooklyn, Jim