Re: loop-friendly venues

I think in order for this tool to get really useful, we'll need to be
able to enter more specific genre information than "Safe" or
"dangerous". I'd favor either a free-text box, or checkboxes for
well-known genres.  Besides, only people who read your original LD
posting are going to know what "Safe" and "dangerous" represent.

You deleted the website I put for "Luggage Store" on your spreadsheet,
even though my description says "Refer to the website for booking
info".

This list is a great help - thank you.

mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> was all: