Re: Gary Numan Synths

At 6:03 PM +0900 4/2/09, Mech wrote:
>Also, there's an Arp ProDGX (successor to the Pro Soloist that you
>hear in a lot of prog rock a few years before)

Big oops!!!  That's not a ProDGX, but an Arp Omni produced around the
same era.  The button type fooled me, but when I could finally
still-frame a shot with decent lighting, I got a good look at the
actual button configuration.

Nice little string machine, the Omni was.  The keyboard player for my
band back at university started out with one, before he traded it for
one of the first Ensoniq Mirages.

Sorry for the confusion.  Carry on.

        --m.
--
_____
"Image is blasphemy. Text is heresy. The spoken word is a lie."