Re: Axel Rudich

Yes he is,i became really good friends with him when i was in California
he also put a sustainer bypass switch on my fernandes guitar.In fact i
sent a message to this list as soon as i found out.
He was supposed to put an RMC system on my guitar as well,then i found out
through his wife that he had passed away.
He is responsible for Adrian Belews signature model the guy was a master
craftsman and a real fine person.He had mentioned to me that he was having
health problems but didnt tell me what, but i dont know if the car crash
had something to do with it.It really hit me hard when i found out what
had happened.
I read somewhere that they finally found a replacemnt to do the Adrian
models since hardly anybody could do such a meticulous and perfect job.
He will be missed.
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom