Re: OT: My pedaltrain is up for sale on ebay

Take off the parenthesis and period on the end of the link and its fine.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org NEW SITE 3/01/09