Small midi foot controllers redux

I recall a discussion a few months back where someone was inquiring about an affordable midi foot controller that was powerful, yet small, For someone who didn’t need several preset switches but just a few to trigger lap top event streams and perhaps some CC control as well. Did anyone mention this product at the time? http://cgi.ebay.com/Rocktron-MIDI-Xchange-Midi-Pedal_W0QQitemZ260304345596QQihZ016QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem,

 The reason I ask is, I recently bit the bullet and bought a used TC Fireworx, and rather than try to set up my Gordius LG to control both it and my looperlative, I’ve been looking for a small  midi pedal that I can scroll up and down through a few presets, and plug in a couple of CC pedals to control specific effects parameters.  I Like the size of this thing, I believe it has an aluminum chassis so its pretty light as well.  Has anyone used this? http://www.rocktron.com/site/products/controllers/midixchange/imagezoom.html

Thanks

 Bill