Od: Per Boysen [mailto:perboysen@gmail.com]
Wysłano: 7. april 2009 14:12
Do: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Temat: Re: Mobius, Stylus RMX, other choices. WAS: Early bird loopers
withLive?

Mobius is stable in Intel Macs. Just check your settings. Goof around
with them and try out what makes the looper stable. In experience
Mobius is one of the most stable audio applications I've ever come
around, both on Windows and OS X. It almost never crashes on me.

Some data for comparison:

My 2,2 gHz Macbook has 4 GB ram.
In Mobius I use these Global Settings:

Noise Floor: 200
Fade Frames: 64
Long Press Millseconds: 500
Drift Resync Frames 4096
Shift Range: 48

I have not selected any of:
Save Projects Layers
Monitur Audio Input (using it on a bus, send/return loop)
MIDI Record Pulsed
16 Bit Wave Files

But maybe the most important factor for software looper stability is
to run the looper as the tempo sync master. This keeps the looper free
from the hard labor of adapting to a host tempo while performing all
your precious loop mangling commands. Can we have some input on the
more computer programming savvy folks on this, please?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com

2009/4/7 Jan Ozarowski <jan.ozarowski@broadpark.no>:
> Weird, it crashec Live 7 and it continues to crash Live 8. As a matter of
> fact standalone crashes sometimes too. Might be a Leopard/intel mac
>issue.
> will check syncing. Mobius is a great programm, I would definately pay
>for
> the stable retail version. Anyone else running M. succesfylly on intel
mac?
> Intresting with Mainstage, I have tried it several times ending up with
Live