Re: European Live Looping Festival '09

I'm so frustrated... living in Belgium, almost never going abroad, and
yet I'm not in Belgium that day...
I thought of buying my ticket anyhow in order to support the event, but
since I read about limited tickets, that would be a shame.
So hurry up Euroloopfest enthusiasts. First 2 who are still awake and
send me an email ( info at gordius dot be ) get a free ticket - just
mention your postal address, and promise to attend the festival :-)  !

Good luck with the event, Sjaak !