Re: Interesting ways of making music -Including a paper "looper"

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 6:45 PM,  <mike@michaelplishka.com> wrote:

>http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/04/handmade_music_bent_edition_-_tonig.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890

Yep, that was interesting. Thanks for posting the link! I noticed that
according to the documentary most folks tend to rather make "sound"
than "music" with all that lovely circuit bent stuff. I guess that's
the dilemma Peter Edwards addresses when saying "I'm taking it to the
next level" ;-))

I'm not doing circuit bending myself, but I play with a circuit bender
in the Lo Fi Lazer duo and love it when noise is presented in a way
that makes music beyond tonality and metric rhythm.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com