RE: New

> Thanks for inviting me. Will try to make it to Antwerp.
> Nice city. Played a show there with my former band
> ZEITLOOP at a film/art festival in a huge building - canīt
> get the name - a few years ago.

I checked the http://www.zeitloop.de website, sounds like a mixture of
Prog.
rock and Krautrock. I've always been fan of Krautrock bands like Can, Neu!
etc and it's a pitty I was too young at the time (I'm 40 now). But you're
more than welcome at the festival, Antwerp is very nice city, with indeed
good food and excellent beers. And good live looping music ;)

---
Sjaak
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/
http://euroloopfest.com/