Re: European Live Looping festivals (was: In Europe..)

> Apparently, I will be one day too late to make it to Antwerp for the
> Festival there, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any other events
> going on, specifically near Paris, Dubrovnik, or Zadar, between 23 May
> and 1 June?

Hi Dennis,
The dates for the 2 European Lie Looping festivals are:
- saturday May 30, 19:30 => Antwerp, organized by me
- saturday June 6, 22:00 => Rome, organized by Fabio Anile

The linup for both festivals is (imo) fantastic, we are all looking
forward to it. Fabio will announce the details for the Rome festival soon.

I really hope you can work out a solution for because it would be a pity
if you would miss one of them.

---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/