RE: Very sick experiment with free looping improvisation

> >  ( http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=924516&songID=7534279 )
>
> Lovely! Sounds EXACTLY as being shit drunk at a snooker club and
> realizing that everyone else in there are hostile zombies and only the
> alcohol in your blood stream is keeping them from sniffing your out to
> eat your brain... so starts the game; stay drunk and alive or go sober
> an die... hours pass into days as life goes on...
>
> per

I have never experienced EXACTLY that but I see what you mean :) to me it was sort of like when you was a kid and tried to avoid waking on lines while having you're eyes shut..
On a more "serious" side, avoiding playing thing that sounds familiar to you is an interesting exercise, sort of just plying stuff you really can't play...