Terry Riley::Carnegie Hall::Personal Musings

Greetings to all my colleagues on LD.

I can't be at Carnegie Hall tonight where a lot of my colleagues are performing Terry Riley's 'In C' but whereas Terry and other foundational and spiritual contributors to what we do and obsess about are frequently a topic on the list, I thought I'd humbly offer my latest blog post, full of my own personal thoughts on the man, the tune, & being 45.

http://bit.ly/oqd8w

If you click, I hope you find some resonance therein, and I wish you all the very best.

Todd

--

• At the studio in North Adams, finishing the record, down to New York in fits and starts for the next  two months.

http://toddreynolds.com
http://twitter.com/digifiddler