New Ninjam vid up

My latest video was done via Ninjam. This was done with Jim Goodin in
Broolyn, NY and myself in Ocala, Fl. It was about 3:00 am. Jim is a gas to
jam with, he is always an insipration to me. Thanks Jim! Lots of looping
madness to be had. My part of the video portion had to be substituted
because of an error on my part so consider me an "avatar" in the vid. : )
Hey it's only Rock and Roll...

I hope you enjoy "Duet for Oud and Electronics - A Ninjam Adventure".

http://www.vimeo.com/4318656

Jeff

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."
- Jack London

http://jeffduke.org/
http://virb.com/jeffduke
http://www.vimeo.com/jeffduke