Re: USB Hub Recommendations!?

Line 6 Guitar Port

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 25 Apr 2009, at 19:11, Andrew Schoen wrote:

Hello Fellow Loopers of the world!

I have been having some difficulties using audio interfaces, Guitar Rig etc. all through my USB Hub.  I have a small powered Hub, but I still have to re-plug things in or directly into my imac for things to work correctly.  I was hoping someone would have some suggestions on an economical powered USB Hub with a solid track record!

Let me know, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks a bunch!    Andy

You Can Find My Music here:
www.untitledvisons.com

It's a Rock-N-Roll Universe!