Re: Looperlative vs EDP

sorry,i dont know anything about the technicalities behind latency etc. i
meant that using the Mobius-laptop route feels just a bit less responsive
compared to the EDP,though is hardly an issue for me because ive learned
to compensate quickly but as Jeff once said there is no latency in Mobius
so it has more to do with soundcard,drivers,laptop or whatever.
hardware still rocks!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom