Omid

audio visual artist
phone: +49-178-78 52 223

Am 28.04.2009 um 02:01 schrieb L.Angulo:

Native Instruments Battery maybe? i know is a breeze to use but not sure if it will do what you are after.

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

--- On Sun, 4/26/09, Sylvain Poitras <sylvain.trombone@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Sylvain Poitras <sylvain.trombone@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: super-simple vst sample recorder?
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 12:28 PM
This is partly why I have a
repeater.  I can record sounds on a track
with 0 volume and play them with my m-audio trigger finger,
sending
both pitch and volume with the touch sensitive pads.
I'd think you
could find a software equivalent, but if not, I've had a
lot of fun
with this setup.

Sylvain

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de>