Name the synth, win a mod...

I'm having so much fun with my new synth I thought I'd make a demo of it.
To make things interesting I'll offer a free Disturbo DS1 or Juicy Wah Mod
to the first person to guess the synth.

If there are more than one right guess the other winners will get a $20
discount on the mod of their choice by DAED.

Here's the sample demo. It's about 4 minutes long and was done live to
board, no overdubs, no processing.

http://helpwantedproductions.com/filez/MysteryDrone.mp3

I honestly don't know if this is obvious or not so I'll offer a hint later
if folks are way off.

The DAED page with info and demos of the Juicy (modded cry baby wah) and
the Disturbo (moded Boss Ds1) is here:

Helpwantedproductions.com/daed.htm

If you don't have a pedal to send in I can supply a new or used one at
cost.

Important: please email answers direct to me so we don't clog up the
lists. once everything's out in the open I'll gladly post more info and
such.
Answer will be posted by Thursday.

So what are you waiting for? Guess the drone, win a mod.

Enjoy,

D_

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com