Re: OT:zeitgeist:addendum

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 6:45 AM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
> the sequel to zeitgeist ...
>
> http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Thanks for the hint! I found it a good presentation, which surprised
me in a positive way, because some shorter "Zeitgeist" clips I've seen
on YouTube were just horrible. The ideas of "the recourse based
society", and all that it implies, have always been my own vision of
the optimal world to live in - even long before I heard about
futurologists like for example Jacque Fresco or professor Johan
Galtung. It's exciting that so many people today are starting to view
this as a real option rather than some simple wish for Utopia.

Here are some useful background info I found:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacque_Fresco (also brief presentation of
the Venus Project)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Galtung

http://www.cifs.dk/sv/
seems to be an interesting news aggregating page on these matters

Per