Re: in Bb

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM, eterogeneo <info@eterogeneo.com> wrote:
It's great, thanks for pointing up this kind of stuff.
It would be great if the video tracks were looped (I know it's possible to do it with Youtube file movies)...sort of limited but endless generative video-music composition.

As some of you may know, I coordinated the Ct-Collective Generative project (http://www.ct-collective.com/index.cfm?page=music&albumid=39), in which I have "re-used" this Brian Eno's concept and build up a generative-installation on the web (http://www.eterogeneo.com/Generative-Music/Generative_Room.html)

I made an animated flash video collage back in the nineties, with videos looped. It might stand out a bit like a pink turkey in this highly sophisticated  company, so please remember it was created as a joke even though the audio recording is from our live concert/art performance:
http://www.boysen.se/kitchenensemble/tellus.html

per