Re: OT: was back pain, now mouse-hand pain

i dont know how you guys can explore so much software,plugins etc. it
requires hours of sitting in front of the PC and staring at the screen,i
suffer from backaches and my eyes arent the best either so for me it d be
impossible to explore all of the great  stuff you guys talk about here
sometimes even the LD emails are enough for me!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom