OT: Eivind Aarset guitar followup & adrian belew's parker

brief followup to Eivind Aarset's guitar question-
i believe in the profile of him in the guitar player mag a yr or 2 ago, it said that he has a piezo installed under neck where it joins the body (I think)-and that allows for some different sounds that he uses/exploits.

that always intrigued me....

as for the A belew parker-yea, it's pricey and way over what i'd consider, but wasn't there some blurb a few yrs ago that fender turned down his request for a signature model b/c he wasn't high-profile enough (or was that just internet chatter/rumor?)? i mean he's responsible for some of the most innovative sounds in the last 25 yrs...i think he deserves a break...
his new guitar looks cool-and i'm sure it works great for him.
funny thing is to see him play w/ humbucker guitar-he always seemed to be a single coil strat guy to me, and he definately got great sounds out of his guitars.....
s----
www.myspace.com/scotthansen
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61416906&hl=en