FreeWave: Debut RadioBoise.org Show on Free Improv, Creative, Experimental, and Electro-Acoustic Music

Hello all,

I thought I'd let you know that my new BoiseRadio.org podcast show debuts tomorrow, Saturday, May 16 from 1-3pm Mountain Standard Time (MST)

Here is my new blog for the show, which includes the playlist. The link to the podcast will appear after the show runs live tomorrow.

"FreeWave features music within the free improvisation, electro-acoustic, experimental, and creative music genres. From the complex and frenzied sax expressions of Evan Parker to the extraterrestrial sounds of Sun Ra, FreeWave is all this and more, into the obscure and beyond with the new millennium’s creative electro-acoustic music scene. FreeWave will push your listening boundaries into new and challenging territories of creative music. Not for the faint of heart or remotely formulaic and predictable, FreeWave will alter your musical perspectives irrevocably."

Cheers,

Kris