Re: Great Books That Have Changed Our Musical Lives

ok, in the spriritual realm there are quite a few books (mostly
(auto)biographies) that have impressed me.

Other then that:
- Stephen Covey, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Paul Zollo, Songwriters on Songwriting (a MUST for every songwriter!)
- Ludwig Wittgenstein, Tractatus logico-philosophicus
- Anything written by Sir Peter Ustinov
- Yehudi Menuhin, Unfinished Journey (Biography)

> Makes me
> think about that part in Bhagavad-Gita where Krishna tells Arjuna
> "it's ok to fight if you do in a spiritual mode". Boy, does that story
> stink!
Actually, reading "Illusions" by Richard Bach (very short and amusing) was
a positive influence for me in that direction. Feels sort of an Aikido
attitude.
But of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion... :)

best regards
Buzap
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate +
Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*