Re: Weird Looping Guy

For those who haven't been paying attention, let me explain.

Someone posted a link of a guy looping.  On topic.

Someone trashed the guy as being "terrible."

I remarked that perhaps it would be useful to not flame someone who's
obviously skilled but not your cup of tea.

My stance at defending a guy was compared to me defending child molesters.

That's stupid. I don't think you'd find too many people who'd
disagree.  Do you disagree?  If you don't, then you are saying that
defending a guy who's actually a very skilled guitar player but
perhaps plays in a style that isn't very popular is roughly equal to
me defending child molesters and serial killers.

Chew on that for a bit, then come back.

Back?  There are no moderators here.  Shame really.  It's why I left
LD many moons ago and now mostly hang out in the really well moderated
forum kvraudio.com.  Mostly the conversation there is of a very high
level and that's do to the vigilance of really good moderators.

Here...it's the wild west mother fuckers.  Don't like it?
Unsubscribe. Not my attitude, Kim's.  Next time I see him at Whole
Foods I'll give his produce a squeeze just to let him know how I feel.
;)  One thing for sure is this.  If someone likens my behavior with a
child molestation sympathizer, they will be called stupid.  That's
just a start.

You've been warned.