Re: OT: Record impressions

Yesterday, I had a chance to play around with Record on a friend's
computer.

Sure, the SSL mixer console looks pretty impressive. But personally, I
prefer a different DAW approach. For me, just because things work very
well in analogue gear doesn't mean it should be emulated 1:1 as software.
I prefer minimalistic/integrated approaches to UI like Ableton or Logic 8.

But I guess for analogue veterans Record is as good as it gets....

Btw: time stretch was VERY (!!) impressive!!! Way beyond anything I have
seen...

best regards
Buzap

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate +
Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*