Re: OT: new album

Bob, finally got the chance to check this out on CDbaby. Really enjoying
it - the electronica came as a bit of shock, but it totally works, with
really interesting sounds going on. And I'm a sucker for your thumb
piano stuff. Was the first track create with sampled mbira?

kudos -

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com