Re: Sonuus G2M Yamaha G50 (Axon) Comparison

A second opinion.
I had a visit from LDer Stephen Scott yesterday, and
he auditioned both devices.

Stephen pointed out that the G2M reproduced his subtle vibrato,
while the G50 did not. Later however, this turned out to
be just the way the G50 was set up.
It seemed to me that his playing flowed better with the G2M.
Otherwise Stephen was able to confirm my observations,
which is handy, as he uses a more regular guitar technique
(with pick) compared to my own rather idiosyncratic approach.

One difference I didn't mention is that the g50 has endless parameters
to adjust...could be a plus or a minus.

andy butler