Re: Punch-In silence

Ariel Rzezak wrote:

> what i really want is to add tiny, real short, pieces or bits of silence
> to an already sounding loop. something like "deconstructing" or un-loop.

so probably the EH unit I mentioned is useless to you.

RC-50 does this.

In a cheaper looper, you'll be looking for something that has
a feedback control.
A short time of zero feedback punches holes in the loop like you want.
Some devices don't fade the loop unless you're overdubbing, so
would give you the ability switch the feedback control on/off
using Overdub.
A device

andy