Re: Selfmade AV Loopinginstrument

At 11:21 AM +0200 6/8/09, mark francombe wrote:
>Come on... some explanation Omid... its a repeater, and a AirFX..
>what else is in that amazing machine, hows it wired up??? Whats that
>on the "fretboard" what do the knob do below the repeater... tell
>all...!!

My money's not on an AirFX, but rather a cannibalized Alesis Photon
X25 controller (
http://www.alesis.com/contentmgr/showdetails.php/id/5565/tt/5 )

That would make it easier to use the IR to control the Repeater
functions (via MIDI) .  Additionally, some of the extra knobs you see
on the face of the instrument have the same form factor as the rotary
controllers of the X25.  And the MIDI functions might help control
some of the pedal effects (TC Helicon VoiceLive?) on the floor.

Not yet sure about the fretboard thingie, though.

Just my $.02.

        --m.
--
_____
"take one step outside yourself. the whole path lasts no longer than