Re: Antwerp Loopfest - video

> From: expertsleepers@googlemail.com
> Thanks for the fan mail! :)
>
> Michael Peters was using Crossfade Loop Synth in Antwerp, as
> a live sampler rather than as a delay, which was interesting
> to hear. Looking forward to the video/recordings so I can
> listen back to exactly what he did.

Hi Os,
I've heard what both Michael and Per did with Crossfade Loop Synth in
Italy...really really good. And it's indeed interesting to hear how other
musicians use certain effects.

Perhaps it's a good idea to briefly explain the differences with Augustus
Loop, Little Spacy and Crossfade Loop Synth regarding it's looping/delay
features?
---
Sjaak
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/