OT Gig In San Diego

Hey Looper comrades, I'll be taking part in a lecture/performance at the
Museum of Making Music in Carlsbad  Ca, this Saturday June 13th.
http://www.museumofmakingmusic.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id
=223&Itemid=3
 The program entitled "Harnessing Lightening" which traces the origins of
amplified music, will feature a lecture by renown luthier Rick Turner,
accompanied by myself and lap steel player Patti Maxine on a variety of
vintage and modern instruments including arguably the first electric
acoustic guitar, a rare Vivitone made in the 30's by Loyd Loar . After the
lecture I'll be doing a short set and discussing my use of looping and
signal processing as well. Hope any San Diego based loopers can make it.
 Thanks
 Bill