Re: OT: Help! Need advice about HP and Firewire Audio.

Thanks for the info.  That's not good at all.  Perhaps their desktops
are more sturdy though... I they're all we use at work, and we're
doing a lot of 3d work that's pretty processor intensive and they seem
to hold up well.  Our IT people said they've had good experiences with
them.