Re:TC electronic interface

Hi Sjaak,

I'm using a PC and running xp sp3. The local store loaned me an 896
HD and I also tried out the ultralight and would get this occasional
dropout proceeded by a micro second high frequency squeal and pop.
I've tried every firewire card I could get my hands on, made sure
that they had the Texas Instruments chipset, not running anything
else on the computer, optimized the operating system. I've spent
hours talking with the store technicians and on the phone with Motu
and tried every solution they could think of except changing over to a mac.

This has all been with an Intel motherboard, Intel duo core cpu and 4 gig
ram.

I have a focusrite saphire pro 26I/O that works with it no issues,
but was wanting to run a second computer to process midi synth sounds
into my present setup. I am also hoping to use this to interface my
Yamaha O3D via Adat into the computer.

Paul