Re: OT: Eno about record business (biography)

On Jun 18, 2009, at 10:58 AM, eterogeneo wrote:

But I dont' think it's relevant how many gigs he does,
due to the fact that he is not "just" a musician, but also a producer,
a visual artist and more....

Indeed. And synchronistically, I have just started reading his autobiography, "On Some Faraway Beach",  written by David Sheppard. (2008)
(LONG! 439 pages, and with extra pages of sources and a bibliography).  I can already say that it is definitely REVcommended reading!

Cheers,