Re: ot: In search of suggestions for odd stompboxes

I think if someone put a pile of money in front of me and said "go
crazy" I'd probably get most everything Electro-harmonix makes at the
moment as well as their 2880 looper of days gone by.  Probably pick up
a few Moog pedals as well, and for fun... well they're not pedals, but
I'd probably get the family of Electrix stuff as well. Some of the
Boss dual pedals like the gigadelay would be nice to own again as
well, though there's not a day that goes by that I miss mine.