Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 9:52 PM
Subject: Offtopic: Violence in Iran

Hi Everybody,

an off-topic mail here...

As you surely have seen on the news, these days the islamic republic of Iran is killing the people, who just want a little freedom to live like an human.
And this goes on since 30 years now!!!

The young people inside Iran have made this resistance possible by internet and modern media (by the way the censorship-filters on internet for ayatollahs are delivered from USA!!!).
So please support the people as you can. For example post this thread:

Or however you can! There is no peace in the world until people are suppressed somewhere on the planet...

Thanx and love,
Omid

audio visual artist
phone: +49-178-78 52 223