OT: New videos online

Somewhat off topic as there is not much practical looping in these at
all, but I've just put up three short edits from my forthcoming DVD.
Since this list is as much a creative inspiration to me as it is a
place to discuss looping, I figured I'd share it with you all (since
my looping is not really nearly as interesting imo)

http://vimeo.com/user877640/videos  (the three newest files)

Hope you enjoy them

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org NEW SITE 3/01/09