Is there a way to back up a single RC-50 patch?

I understand that it is possible to save and restore (and edit) the audio
associated with RC-50 patches.  I also understand that it is possible to
save and restore the entire RC-50 status.

Has anyone figured out how to store just the information associated with a
single patch?  Presumably that would mean saving the audio files along with
the appropriate segments of the other files, and being able to put them
back
into place.