Re: MY NEW TOY

It would stand to reason that the M13 wouldn't replace an amp modeler
as it seems like a congolmeration of all their stompbox modelers and a
bit more in one big box.  Kind of a cool concept, I have to say I
liked some of the sounds I got out of the fuzzbox modeler when I had
it (run in the send of my Vox Tonelab SE) and my favorite parts of Pod
Farm (kind of a software Pod) are the effects.