Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V09 #517

Oh yeah, that's the one I used.  The only thing I did is I did end up
turning off UAC but I protect myself pretty well by not using the web
except for authorization. Other things that helped with some
authorization schemes was making sure the VST folder isn't in your
programs folder and making those folders read/write.