Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: two little guitar loops

JPR said:
"Talking about equipment,  it's a real shame that hardware equipment
is so limited compared to computers."

To which I'd like to reply with two devil's advocate statements:

1. Is it?
2. So I assume from your statement that your computer doesn't have
hardware? I'd like one of those, too!

Cheers,

            Rainer