Re: no idea what this does, but....

Well, as I understand that description it does two things: First, it
seems to do what the Chord Memorizer in Logic does, add MIDI notes
according to a set key in order to create "intelligent chord shifting"
from incoming MIDI notes. Second, it does four part chords out of a
monophonic audi input. It is not clear if this audio function is
"intelligent" or not.

I remember I once downloaded it to check out and then deleted it.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com