Re: why we founded this list

Thanks Matthias.  For someone like myself who hasn't the history with
this list or looping for that matter this is a very helpful and
informative read.  The history of you. Kim and others mentioned is
amazing.  On a level one could say out of the recent tension comes
release and positive energy such as your post.  Thank you.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse