Re: Loopers forum..

Im not sure that anything on the LD webpage has been updated for years... but the forum has been mentioned on this list alot.. funny you missed it!!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Mark Sottilaro <zerocrossing@gmail.com> wrote:
So the other day I find out there's this:

http://loopingmusic.proboards.com/

I'd been wanting something like that for years!

Is there a reason that there's no link on the LD webpage?  Judging by
the success of forums like KVRaudio.com I think something like this
forum could really appeal to people like me that prefer their loopchat
in a forum form.

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094