PastGigSpam: Chinapainting uStream clips from Sunday

As many know and several were there Sunday, thank you so much folks, Daryl and I did the first Chinapainting live webcast this past Sunday as a precursor to our final appearance in NY this time out.  The cast was great fun and I was so glad we could work it in to this group of shows that we did over the last week.  I have set highlight points in the hour + long recording as uStream lets you do.

Goto my uStream URL at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11 for a look listen.

Once again thanks so much to those from the community who joined us, Rainer, Ricky, Matt, Chris, Steve, JC and some others I know I'm forgetting, forgive me but thank you folks.  Hopefully when Daryl gets back to MX we can figure a way to occasionally do more of these as a host and remote host thing.  Stay tuned...

Jim
--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse