Re: Loopers forum..

> I'm not against a livelooping forum. I just don't have enough time for
> it. Sorting all incoming according to projects, lists and contacts by
> mail boxes is what saves my ass daily.

Yes, Per, from what I saw on your computer, I guess Gmail really does the
trick and gives you an experience similar to (or better than?) forums. I
haven't, but you could give it a try and sign up with gmail, subscribe &
test it.

I kind of gave up on the forum idea and accepted that the LD mailing list
is simply the bible belt of looping and nothing will change ;-)

best regards
Buzap